Become a Member
Midwest AARST is a local chapter of National AARST with members in Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan and Minnesota.
We are a non-profit professional organization of members who are dedicated to the highest standard of excellence and ethical performance of radon measurement, radon mitigation, and transfer of radon information for the benefit of members, consumers, and the public at large.
Midwest AARST joins National AARST in efforts to improve public awareness and strengthen policies concerning radon risk reduction through legislative initiatives. By initiating and promoting innovative risk reduction strategies, both Associations have earned world-wide respect.
What Midwest AARST Does For You
- Connects you with other radon professionals in Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan and Illinois.
- Gives you a voice in changes relating to radon education and radon public policy.
- Provides you with educational, technical and professional benefits that result from exchanging radon information.
- Supports AARST efforts in the wide range of challenges that face radon workers in their communities.
- Promotes opportunities for exchange of information between your peers and state officials.
- Qualifies state-licensed, NRSB and NRPP-certified AARST members for specialized professional insurance.
- Earn Continuing Education Credits by attending annual chapter meetings.
- Stay apprised of radon policy changes, procedures and technical improvements in the radon field.